Saturday, August 6, 2011

Color Me Creative, Color your embellishments with Copics

Hello Everyone:-)
Today we have a new Challenge for you over at Color Me Creative copic Challenge group! It is to color one or all embellishments with your copic markers, or even using the airbrush system with it. Our Wonderful Sponsor this time around is Gilli Stamps:-) which I was lucky enough to get to play with Cowgirl Gilli:-)
Suzanne has a summer special going on and here is what she had to say:

Summer 2011 SPECIAL!!


From June thru August 15th, 2011 the following discounts will apply
to all 4 of my Copic Classes ONLY!

I've discounted each Copic class by $5 so you get the discount immediately!

Buy 1 Class get $5 off
Buy 2 Classes and get $10 off
Buy 3 Classes and get $15 off

Year Long Special!!

If you decide to take all 4 online Copic classes (only) I will take $25 OFF the regular class prices!! Please email me if you'd like to do this and I will send you a special invoice with the discounted price--easier for both of us. So now is the time if you would like to take an online class of Suzannes!

Here is my cowgirl:-) colored with Copic Markers
I finally pulled my air compressor out to use with my Copic markers and boy did I have fun! I have had the system for a year and never pulled it out of the box! I airbrushed the flower pieces and the rhinestone:-) The red is a bit bright on this pic, it is more toned down than this.
I also airbrushed the rhinestone and pearls at the top! Stampin Up design paper was used for the card and Marianne D dies I finally got at CHA was used for the flourish pieces.
Supplies used:
Image Gilli Stamps: Cowgirl Gilli
Design paper & scalloped circle punch: Stampin Up Paisley Petals
flourish die: Marianne D
Copic markers used: E000, E00, E11, R20, YR21, E31, E33, E34, E35, E25, R35, R37, R39, R59, B99, B97, B93, B91
Thank you for stopping by, Please go see what the rest of the team has created over at Color Me Creative,
Hugs
Michele

6 comments:

  1. I love your Gilli. I have this one and must pull her out and ink her up. Yours is colored beautiful. Love the reds and blues together and love your layout. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring of that super cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I could stop myself if I had an air brush Michele lol. This is absolutely gorgeous. I would love those classes but don't use copics as much as promarkers:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fabulous job Michelle! I just love your color selection and your coloring is perfection!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's cowgirl fabulous Michele! You colored her brilliantly--beautiful work!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete