Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity sketch challenge

Wow we're here at Friday again:-)
Where is the time going? There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me lately!
Today is a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity and it is a sketch that you will be able to find at the challenge above that I have highlighted:-)
Our sponsor this week is Karens Doodles,The prize is 3 images of your choice! and I have a small clip here about her:-) You all know how much I love Disney .....read on about Karen her site is a must see:-)

Karen Johnson has been drawing all of her life. she has worked on the feature film 'Ferngully The Last Rainforest' and has created animations for Disney, Fisher price and Mattel. She has illustrated several children's books and is currently teaching animation at a college in Wisconsin. She started Karen's Doodles so she could share her whimsical drawings with crafters from all over the world.

I picked this cutie called Pumpkin Baby , Thank you Karen for this image to use for todays challenge I love her a bunch:-)
Below is the finished card:-) Which I even got to use my friend, Suzanne piece of spider web paper she has made and gave to me to use, If my ink hadn't have run low there would be other Halloween papers Suzanne gave me to try out but that will be another day:-) I used a bit of glitter on the spider web paper too, Suzanne also made me the beautiful new watermark on my cards that I have now. Thank you so much my friend, I appreciate the pep talk too!
The other design paper came from a stack I've had from a local craft store, and I couldn't resist Tanners (Mr Cricut Crazy) stamp from Halloween Town set for my sentiment on this one! Oj please remember to go have a look at Crafts 4 Eternity to see what the other DT members have come up with:-)
Supplies used:
Image:Karens Doodle: Pumpkin Baby
Sentiment: Mr Cricut Crazy: Halloween Town set
Spider web paper & Watermark : Digital from Suzanne AKA Suzy-q- crafts
scallop border punch: Stampin Up
Copics used:
Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle

    your card is just adorable...the image is totally cute... the design and the colors are fantastic :0)))

    Have a good start into the weekend ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this is a darling image and you have colored her beautifully. Love the arrangement of the gorgeous papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, this card is soo cute love the image, your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete