Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tree -mendous Challenge

Here it is Thursday
Hello All:-) It is a new challenge for Cute Card Thursday and Today we are looking for trees as the theme...Add some sort of a tree:-) I had to work at this, hehe I had no tree things, then I remembered I had a Stampin up set from sell-a-bration that was just too cute and I make up a card not my normal style I think but with a whimsical feel to it:-)

I kept it simple but cute with Stampin Up's stamp set called : Good Neighbors, from sell-a bration
Here is a close up. You can't really see that I cut out the trees and house and used pop dots to add dimension to the piece
I added a few WIld Orchid Crafts flowers and a ribbon slide from them too:-) The DP is MME from my scrap bin!
Thank you so much for stopping by I really appreciate it:-)
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous sweetie, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love! this card. the patterned papers, image, and LO.
    TFS!

    Luanne
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete