Monday, October 3, 2011

Mr Cricut Crazy DT Monday

Hi Everyone:-)
I hope your all having a good day so far, It's DT Monday over at Mr Cricut crazy and it's our teams day to spot light Tanners wonderful stamp sets! I got to use Halloween- Town stamp set
I thought the sentiment Fang- Tastic would be a perfect addition to my All That Scraps cute boy image:-) CC designs Swiss Pixies Halloween Hansel
Here's a little closer look
And here is the full view of my card! I got to use DCWV stack of Halloween paper and just loved the way this came together:-) Spellbinder circle dies to make the "moon" and a few added buttons:-)
Here are my fellow DT members to go see what they have come up with:
Supplies used:
Sentiment: Mr Cricut Crazy: Halloween Town
Image: All That scraps: Halloween Hansel
DP: DCWV Halloween stack
Copic markers: E0000, E00, C9,7,4, W9,7,4, E34,33,31, R59,37,35
Have a great week everyone and thank you again for stopping by to visit my blog:-)
Hugs
Michele

2 comments: