Saturday, May 11, 2013

Color Me Creative And Anything goes

Welcome to a new challenge theme for Color Me Creative !

Anything goes
color ANY IMAGE
In ANY COLOR OR THEME....ANYTHING GOES
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!
Our Sponsor this challenge is 
I want to than Chelsea Le Designs for letting have 
"Lexi With Balloons"  to create my card this time:-) 


Copic Markers were used with a little Prisma pencil for the deeper shading
I had found a paper pad in my bin that I forgot I had of Heidi Grace papers I used this time around
Other Challenges I would like to add my card to are:
Card Crafters Circle: Color with Pink & Yellow

Left of center creative challenge:  Use of a Digital image

Simply Create Too: Anything goes


Supplies used were:
Image: : "Lexi With Balloons" By Chelsea Le Design
Copic Markers: E11,000,00,R20, 81,83,85, E42,44,43,41, B01,000,Yg23,21,Y15,11,R00,C00
Paper Pad : Heidi Grace: Sunshowers
Border punch and circle punch: Stampin Up 

Thanks so much for stopping by today:-) Please go and see what the rest of the DT created over at CMC:-) And why not add a project ? I'm sure you are all working on something :-)
Hugs
Michele

6 comments:

  1. HI sweet pea, this is absolutely gorgeous, perfection, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with us at Simply Create too!
    Lisa Grace (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely birthday card!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now she's a little cutie! What a great image and some brilliant techniques used here.
    Thanks for playing over at Card Crafters Circle challenge this week

    Teresa, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cheerful with beautiful colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete