Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Seeing Spots and Stripes With Inky Impressions

Hi Everyone! I am excited to say I am with Inky Impressions DT and am on Team "B" which this week is the challenge I am joining in:-) 

Put some spots or stripes or Both on your project:-) 
Please go and see what the rest of the DT made to inspire you this time and why not join us in the fun?

I'd like to thank Nicole for sending me Wishing well Fairy and the sentiment Live, Laugh, Love sentiment
 I used a combo of Copic Markers, Shin Han TT markers and Prisma pencils
Other challenges I would like to add my card to are:

Sisterhood of crafters: Free for all 
wordart wednesday: anything goes
Everybody -Art-Challenge: Pearls Supplies Used:
Image & sentiment: Inky Impressions
Shin Han TT Markers: GY59,GY172, G56, PB75, PB73, P145
Copic Markers: E11,00,000,BG01,E29.25,51and a few prisma pencils for added shading
Ribbon & Design paper from my stash
Border punch :Stampin up
Thank you for stopping by to see what I've created :-)
Hugs
Michele



7 comments:

  1. Your very cute little fairy looks gorgeous on your beautifully layered card.
    We appreciate seeing what you have created and posted with us.
    Blessings
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I like the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wie schön und so tolle Farben.
    Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Michele - love the papers and colours you've used.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling. You've used SUCH a cute digi, and the color combo is awesome. I think it turned out just great. Thanks so much for sharing it with us in this week's challenge, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Michele and love our choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete