Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Load on the Flowers

Hi everyone, 
I am here today with my card for MilkCoffee designs new challenge
It is:
Load on the flowers
Please go over and see what the rest of the team created:-) and maybe why not add a card to the challenge?? 
I have used 
Tiffany in Spring Fashion show, But I added a twist and used rust color flowers:-) on her dress and hair  and then added my Aqua and white flowers to add some dimension:-) so see she can be for any time, Hehe
Now I am adding this image I colored as my extra  Color Me Creative project since I did use my Alcohol markers and its for inspiration with the coloring:-) I am adding this pic to my page on CMC:-)
Below is a close up of this cutie

Other challenges I would like to enter are:

Bellichallenge : Add flowers

Lady Anne's Challenges- Vicky's challenges: Anything goes

Supplies used were:
Image: Milk Coffee designs: Tiffany in spring fashion show
Design paper: MME Stella Rose
Copic Markers: E11,00,000,R20, E47,44,43,42,YR12,15,YR21,BG01,B00,B05,B01,YG23
small flowers and ribbon from my stash
Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning, perfect in every way huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a sweet image. Love the cheery colours and design.
    Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, love the image and the way you have coloured her, love the colours you have used also. I like the way you have used the lace with the ribbon and the cream and red are a could colour combination too. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete