Sunday, May 26, 2013

Orange it is!

TGIF!! 
Here's a new challenge for Color Me Creative Classroom
The theme this time is :
ORANGE!
Add orange to your project:-) 

our wonderful sponsor this time around is Bugaboo designs
and one lucky winner will receive 7 bugaboo digital images:-)
This was so much fun, although a bit out of the range what I like to use, I tend to use orange more near Halloween but not much of it during the rest of the year. I have no clue why its just not a go to color for me, but I was pleased the way my card came out- yes a little on the simple side but I like doing something different:-)
Thank you to Bugaboo designs for sharing this adorable image with me to create withXOXO
This cutie can be found HERE Her name is BBrat Ballerina
I love this sentiment that I used, but didn't have a stamp to ink, so I just made it on my computer and printed it for my card, I also decided not to use the white highlights on her cheeks just as a personal preference this time :-)
Other Challenges I would like to add my card to are:

Sister Act Card Challenge:Anything goes

Crafty Ribbons challenge: to use ribbon on you project

Mad for markers challenges.: For the girls-make it a girl theme

Creatalicious challenge: for the girls

Supplies used:
BBrat Ballerina: Bugaboo designs
Ribbon piece: Stampin up
Design paper:
Copic markers:E29,25,31,YR12,15,21, W1,W0,B01,B00 Shin Han TT:YR33,24
We R Memory keepers corner punch ( Its decorative but can't remember it's name)
I think That's about it, 
Hugs
Michele

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been over and had a look there is so many I love your such a bad person now I have a new wish list :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so sweet...thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! I love orange. It has become one of my fave colors.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete