Thursday, January 19, 2012

All That Scraps- Moo- valous

Good morning and welcome to another digi preview of All That Scraps newest additions in their January Release:-) The theme is "Birthday" and these are too cute to pass up:-) They are all up in the store HERE
got a chance today to create a card using Moo-Valous! This party cow is ready for a good time:-) Please go see what everyone else on the Design Team created by going HERE to sneak a peak:-)
I colored this cutie using my Copic Markers, and shaded the background with Yellow Prisma Pencils
Here is my card all done, I added a paper piece Party hat with Pop Dots
Other Challenges I would like to enter my card in are:
Celebrate the Occasion- Must use polka dots
Crafty Sentiments:anything goes

Supplies used were:
Image is from All That Scraps Moo-Valous
Copic Markers: R20, W9,7,5,2, E40,41
Design paper: MME Lost and Found
scalloped circle and circle die and Border die: Spellbinders
Ribbon: Stampin up and it has dots on the other side that I reversed:-)
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Have a wonderful day my friends
Hugs
Michele

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Michele! Love the colors and layout is gorgeous!! Have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is oh so adorable, fabulous color/embellishments and your image is so wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "MOO" follower! I saw your post in CMC, but I love ATS too! Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dancing cow is darling!
    Thanks for playing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele this is gorgeous! fab layout love the colours, specially on those blooms. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Love the image and coloring! Thanks for playing at CTO this week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so so cute and fun, love the image and bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEK- I love this card! The colors, papers, design and that too cute image!

    ReplyDelete