Monday, January 9, 2012

memories of 2011 with my work at Mr Cricut Crazy

Well here we are at another Monday.... and it's DT Monday at Mr Cricut Crazy,
Tanner thought it would be fun to reflect on 2011 and three of our favorite cards we made for the team:-)
I decided to pick three cards that used three different stamp sets that Tanner sent me to be able to create with this past term! I hope you have as much fun looking at a few of my favorites as I did making them:-) I want to thank you all so much for visiting me through out 2011 and hope you continue to stop by in 2012:-) Big things are in my future and a kick off in a week will be my 3rd Blog Anniversary with blog candy from me!

The first one up is a combination of Tanners Halloween Town sentiment with this adorable image from All That Scraps called Hansel from the CC Designs swiss pixie collection
Next up is a tag I made using Christmas, Christmas stamp sets sentiment, on the tag with a Mo Manning image called Sticky!
And last but not least is my adorable Birthday card I used Mr Cricut Crazy's stamps set Birthday, Birthday with Crissy Armstrong's Whatzup with party time accessories hat
Thank you for stopping by for a visit, it is much appreciated :-)
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle

    I would like to invite you to Guest Design with us at Our Creative Corner. If you are interested, please email me at:

    tuinathan@optusnet.com.au

    I hope to hear from you soon!

    Tui Nathan
    Our Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way .... I love your array of cards, your colouring is divine and your patterned papers fit the themes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, these are all really gorgeous,I love each of the images too and your fab colours all gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete