Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturated Canary GDT Challenge

Hi again:-)
I bet no one thought I would do another post today:-) But this card is a special one for A Guest DT spot for Saturated Canary :-) I have bought quite a few of Krista's images but have not had the chance to get to play:-) So before the call was over, I made this card today and had a blast! Her name is Hot Cocoa:-)

I colored this cutie with Copic markers and added some stickles to her ear muffs

Other challenges I want my card in are:
The secret crafter saturday challenge:food and or drink on card which my girl has hot chocolate:-)

Supplies I used were:
Paper: Echo park
Copic markers used were: BG10,11,72,75,B00,B21,23,E11,00,000, R20, E42,41,43,57,59,55,R39,46,59
Flowers: wild orchid crafts,
Border punch: Martha stewart
leaf punch:EK Sucess
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit:-)
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work sweetie, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious take on our theme. Thanks for taking part at SCSC
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete