Thursday, January 19, 2012

Music & Dance

Hello Everyone:-)

I have been having internet problems so Im hoping this post goes through...
This week at Cute Card Thursday the theme of the challenge is Music and Dance:-) So what ever you can come up with that has to do with music or dance or both then come on and create with us:-)
Our sponsor this week is Whimsy stamps who will be giving the winner 5 Digi images:-)


I used a Tilda image from Magnolia
She has been colored with Copic markers
I used Basic grey paper and the music paper was a scrap I had in my paper bin:-) The metal corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts and I painted it with black acrylic paint:-)
have a wonderful day everyone
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. I love your shading! She looks beatiful! Belz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s it looks like you've got the funny blogger refresh problem. Alison has a way to fix it, here

    ReplyDelete