Friday, January 20, 2012

Let's Party!

Hi and Happy Friday to you all!
We are continuing our Party series, of inspiration over at All That Scraps with more creations for you to see:-)
For this card today I got to play with CC Designs Swiss Pixie Birthday Lucy
I thought I was having fun with yesterdays Moo-Valous and todays card was just as much of a blast to get to use for my card!! I love these cuties:-)

I colored her with Copic markers and used a bit of spica pens
I also used the sentiment from CC Designs party time logos,
Other Challenges I would like to enter this card in are:
Party Time Tuesday: Birthday theme

Supplies used were:
Image: all that scraps. CC Designs Swiss pixie Birthday Lucy, and Party Logos
Design paper:
Punches: SU
Copic markers: E000,00,11,25.R20,21,22,24,BG00,01
flowers: WOC
Ribbons: from my ribbon stash
Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Michele its gorgeous, love the ribbon! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michele! The colors are so vibrant and your coloring is awesome! Adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet image! And you've colored her fabulously!

    thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week! Hope to see many more of your gorgeous cards!

    Holly
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete