Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Birthdays & Gemstones



Hi Everyone
Today I am combining two post in one since they both fit for the two posts:-)

OK and now Over At All That Scraps we are Reviewing our New January stamps and Digis that just hit the store recently:-) I got to play this time with Swiss Pixie Party Lucy
Over at Cute card thursday the theme for our new challenge is "Your a Gem" well I took that to be Gems which I used in a few spots on my cute card! Our Sponsor is My Craft spot this week and the prize is a stamp set from them:-)


I used a hint of green spica glitter pen on her hair ties and a little bit of yellow on her sash:-)
I pulled out my SU Border punch and added a bit of ribbon I've had, and then cranked out a doily for my background and added gems to that.

Other Challenges i would like to add this card to are:

Stamp and Create: Anything goes

Die Cuttin Diva's : Buttons, bows /or bling: I used bling and my die was a cheery lynn doily die

Supplies used:
Image & sentiment : All That Scraps:Digi swiss pixie Party Lucy
copic markers to color image:
Design paper DCWV
Doily Die: Cheery Lynn
border punch SU
Have a great Day and thank you all for stopping by
Hugs
Michele

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and you did such a wonderful job on your card, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've love the way you've arranged the gems and the colours you've used! She's adorable :) Belz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your gem placement, and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crisp clean look of your card. Nice layout and fab colouring of the cute image, TFS, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie I love these cutie and they are on my wish list, i love the colours that you have chosen for her, gorgeous work hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!!! LOVE the colors you've used--and the rhinestones around the doily are the perfect finishing touch! :)

    ReplyDelete