Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's New??

Happy Thursday Everybody!
Cute Card thursday has a new Challenge for the week and it's full steam ahead:-) The new theme this week is "What's New?"

I used a brand new Digital image I was able to buy recently as a digital, and now is a Rubber stamp also :-) at LaLa Land Crafts, And this cutie is called
Here is a closeup view I added a bit of Ruby Slippers stickles to her flowers and a bit of iridescent stickles for her wings:-) and she was colored with Copic Markers

I am also adding this as my Color Me Creative Copic classroom work as it is Copic colored and there are many classses running over there for you to take online and in person with Suzanne:-) and also Challenges with awesome prizes :-) why not go and see and be a part of a fun group too!
Supplies used were:
Image & Sentiments: LaLa Land Crafts
Design paper: My Minds Eye Lost and Found: Madison Ave.
Copic markers :E13, E11, E01, E000,E31,35, R30,32,35,37, Y11, YR30,YG61,63, B0000,000 and some gold spica pen for arrow
Flowers : Wild Orchid Crafts

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so sweet Michele, I love the background!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete