Thursday, January 26, 2012

Monkey Business

TGIF!
Today is Our Last Preview of the New January Stamps and Digi's Birthday series at All That Scraps, and it is my turn to get to play with is called CC Designs Monkey Zoo


This little cutie was so much fun to play with and I even added some paper piecing to the present!

I used the spellbinders circles and scalloped circles to mount the image on and used MME Papers with an added sentiment I made on my computer for a personalized sentiment. I used a large rhinestone in green stuck on top of a red button.
Other challenges I would like to add this to are:
Digi Doodle Shop: Anything goes
Pixie Dust Studio's : Use an animal some where on your card

Supplies used were
Image : All That Scraps
copic markers
Paper: MME
Thank you so much for stopping by today:-)
Hugs
Michele

5 comments:

  1. Great card Michele, love the paper piecing on the present. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a fun card Michele! love the bright cheerful colors and fabulous paper! have a fantastic weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Michelle, Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I really like bright colours with this sort of image (bit of a sucker for cheerful paper all round actually, lol) Like your paper piecing too, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete